Here in this tutorial, you are going to learn steps on how to hide any files in your pc/laptop.Basically,everyone have some secrets don’t want to share with anyone.So, you are on the right place to learn this easy trick on “how to hide files on windows/pc“. Follow the simple steps given below to protect your personal Images, Videos, Documents Etc., can be hide in your windows7/8/8.1/10.
Everyone needs some personals to be kept secretly without sharing with any one.To protect your stuff in your windows/PC, you can use this best trick to hide from files from anyone using your pc/windows without any software’s installed.
How To Hide File Or Folders In PC/Windows7/8/8.1/10:
Most of us use some apps or software’s to hide our Photos,Videos or any stuff to hide from any one.Here,you are going to see: How to hide files or folders in windows/PC without using any Apps or Software’s?
- Choose the required “File” or “Folder” need to be hidden from others.
- Right Click on that selected “File” or “Folder”
- You can see a “pop-up” as soon as you give a Right Click on selected File/Folder.
- You need to select an option named “Hidden” from pop-up displayed.
- Choose “Hidden” and Click on the “Apply”
- Now, you aren’t able to see that file or folder.
- Now, You have successfully hidden file on your windows.
These are the steps to hide folder in windows10/8/7.Below, i have given tutorial on how to find hidden files or folders in your pc/windows.
How To View Hidden Files on Your Windows/Pc:
Previously,You have seen how to hide files on windows 10/Pc. Now, you are going to learn how to view the files hidden by you.
- You need to move on to the folder,where you have hidden file on windows 8 or 10.
- Here,you can see all the options from the “top menu“.
- Click on the “Hidden items” to display all the hidden files in that folder.
- Now, you are able to see the hidden files on the screen.
I hope my tutorial helped you to keep your personal stuff hidden easily without any apps installed in your windows.If you face any problems,you can leave a comment below to resolve.Don’t forget to share this trick to your friends searching for the best tools to hide images (or) videos (or) any documents personally in their windows.