Hi guys!! This is the most useful trick ” How To Disable Whatsapp calling Feature “. In your daily life, most of the time spent on social network and has become a part of daily activities. Among these social networks, WhatsApp has become one of best invention among messaging app with amazing features. Out of these amazing features, we can make “ Audio & Video calls for free using WhatsApp App“.
Usage of WhatsApp has been increasing day-by-day with the increase of Smartphone user’s. Everyone is using WhatsApp and spending most of the time on it. Even uneducated people are now using WhatsApp daily and spending time by making useless calls and making everyone disturbed. Not only them, even you have come across many people who make calls repeatedly even not answered.
So, to stop that type of calls we have only one choice that is to “ BLOCK THAT CONTACT ” from WhatsApp Settings. But “ Blocking ” will even stop “receiving messages from that contact”.
To avoid this type of calls, I have a simple and easy WhatsApp trick 2018 to “Disable WhatsApp Calling Feature“.By using this amazing trick you can “Block all calls from WhatsApp” and you can only receive messages as previously. Just follow the complete tutorial with instructions carefully given below because we have given “II methods” on “how to disable WhatsApp calls on android”. So, you need to have a clear vision and can choose the best method depending on your choice.
How To Disable (Block) WhatsApp Calling Feature :
As mentioned above, we are providing you two easy methods on ” how to disable WhatsApp calling ” below. You can choose any method.
Methods on how to disable WhatsApp calling feature :
Method 1 : ( Using GBwhatsapp )
GB WhatsApp is one of the best-moded version of WhatsApp with most advanced features compared to WhatsApp. You need to replace WhatsApp app with gbwhatsapp download. You can also check how to install GBwhatsapp app here.
Follow the steps given to disable WhatsApp calling feature :
- Firstly, You need to have a backup of your chats if need using this steps [ Move on to “Settings” – “Chats” – “Chat Backup”
- By doing this you will not lose your chat history.
- Now, you need to “UNINSTALL” WhatsApp app installed previously.
- As soon as completion of uninstalling of WhatsApp, you need to Download GBwhatsApp & need to install it.
- Soon after installation, you need to complete verification process similarly what you have done previously in Whatsapp.
- After successful completion of verification, you can now “restore your chats” previously you made “chat backup”.
- Finally, you have successfully installed GBwhatsapp and you need to make some change to “block WhatsApp calls” from “GBwhatsapp settings”.
- Click on the “MENU” – “GB Settings” – “Other MODS”.
- From “Other MODS” navigate to bottom of that menu and you can see the option ” Disable Voice Calls”
- “Turn it” on to “block Whatsapp calls” from now.
Hence done and from now you won’t be able to receive any calls from any contact. You can again activate Whatsapp calling by just turning off ( Disable Voice Calls ) Option.
You can choose II Method ( Using WA Tweaks app ) if you don’t want to uninstall whatsapp and install GBwhatsapp
Method 2 : ( Using WA Tweaks App )
This method is a little bit easier than I Method. There is no need of installing GBwhatsapp and uninstalling WhatsApp app.But, by using an Application called “WA Tweak” you can easily “Block (or) Disable Whatsapp calls”.
Follow the step on “How to block whatsapp calls using wa tweaks”.
- Firstly, you need to download & install WA Tweak on your Android.
- Soon after installation, you need to “Turn on” “Airplane Mode”.
- You need to “Force Stop Whatsapp” by Navigating to Settings – Apps – WhatsApp – “Force Stop”
- Now, Open WA Tweak app installed and hit on the option “EXTRA” from left-sided menu.
- Hitting on “Extra” shows some more options and need to choose option “Disable Voice and Video Calls” turn it on to activate.
- Soon after activating “Turn Off” Airplane Mode on your Android.
- Finally, you have successfully “turned off receiving calls from whatsapp”.
In this way, you can stop receiving calls from WhatsApp using an external app. If you think of receiving calls then you just need to “turn off” “Disable Voice and Video call” option from “WA Tweak App”. By this way, you can again restore calling feature on Whatsapp.
These are the two best methods helpful for you to “Disable receiving WhatsApp call” on your smartphone.I hope you liked my tutorial and even share with your friends who are getting calls from others frequently.
If you find any difficulties in using these best whatsapp trick 2018, you can contact us or leave a comment below and get resolved your query within less time.