How to download Instagram Photos and Videos On Android :
In this article, we are going to explore the best way to “download Instagram Videos” or “download Instagram Photos” easily. Follow the tutorial completely given all needed screenshots helpful for you on “How to download Instagram videos and photos on Android” Easily.
Also Read:- “How to Create a Fake WhatsApp Account For Free“
As everyone is aware of “Instagram” the “best social networking app” to share photos and videos here. Instagram had been the more popular app with millions of users sharing each and every sweet memory here. Moreover, there are no limitations.
Instagram users can share as many photos or Videos on their story or upload photos or videos in their account. Even we can follow anyone here and even get followed by anyone.
So, We can easily check all the photos and videos uploaded by anyone you are following. But, we don’t have any option to save those Instagram images or videos directly from Instagram.
Some people might be sharing some useful interesting stuff ( i.e Videos (or) images ). Instagram allows you only to watch them and we don’t have any option to download Instagram images or Instagram videos from Instagram directly.
In fact, many Instagram users take screenshots of those images they wish to download and edit them. You don’t have any option to download a video or image directly from Instagram.
Finally, I have come with a simple trick on “How to download Instagram videos and Photos on Android” easily without any difficulties neither taking screenshots and editing them. You can also download all videos and images using best “Instagram video downloader”
Also Read:- “Best Websites To Download Games For Pc Free“
How To Download Instagram photos and videos on Android :
To Download Instagram Photos and Videos, You are required to use an external app which helps you to get all Instagram images and videos for free. You can easily download images and videos from Instagram and share them where ever you need.
- You are required to download an external app Instagram video downloader – FastSave for Instagram from Google Play Store to download images and videos from Instagram.
- FastSave for Instagram is the most popular app with nearly 10 million users to download Instagram images and videos easily.
- Download FastSave for Instagram from the link given for free.
- Soon after hitting on the link, the app starts downloading and completes the download in very few seconds.
- Open the app downloaded.
- You need to “TURN ON” FastSave Service as shown in the below screenshot.
- Now, you can automatically log in to your Instagram from this app by an option called “Open Instagram”.
- As soon as, you click on the Open Instagram, you will be navigated to your Instagram.
- So, Now you can choose any image or video and need to click on the “3 dots available on the right side of the image or video” as shown in the below image.
- You will get a list of options as soon as clicking on those 3 dots and need to choose “Copy Link” from that list.
- After Clicking on the option “Copy Link” You can check those selected image or video starts downloading.
- Finally, you can check all the downloaded Instagram images and videos from “My Downloads” from FastSave App.
- Now, you are able to “Share those images or videos” on any social networking sites or can share with your friends too easily.
This was the best and easiest method to download Instagram Images and Videos on Android for free in a click. You can also share your feedback here using the comment box. We will be back soon with more interesting tricks and tips here.
Get all latest Tips and Tricks of all Android & Ios for free from here by just subscribing with your email address and get notified soon from us. Don’t forget to share these useful trick with your friends.