“How To Recover Deleted Messages” is the most common question arises when anyone deletes messages accidentally (or) normally. And some of you guys might have experienced in search terms like “apps to retrieve deleted messages” (or) “any free software to recover deleted text messages easily”.
So, here in this article, I am going to share my best experience on “How To Recover Deleted Messages Easily and fast”.Just follow my tutorial given below with step-by-step process which helps you to retrieve deleted text messages.
How To Recover Deleted Messages:
Basically, any data loss can be restored (or) retrieved by using some software. Recovering a lost data is not such an easy task because we need the help of some suitable recovery tools to recover deleted text messages or data from any device.
So, here we are going to use some Best Message Recovery Tool to restore text messages. Follow the steps carefully with relevant screenshots given below.
We have many ways to retrieve messages deleted. Apart from them, I am going to use the best and easiest way to recover deleted SMS from Android by using the best android data recovery tool – Dr.Fone – Recovery.
Steps To Recover Deleted Text Messages From Android :
Dr.Fone-Recover is the most popular secure data recovery software tool to recover all deleted messages, contacts, photos, Audio, and Videos Etc., So, follow the given steps below to recover text messages from Android.
- Firstly, Download and install data recovery software – Dr.Fone on your PC/Laptop.
- Now, you need to enable USB Debugging from Settings.
- Basically, we don’t find an option to enable USB Debugging directly from Android Settings.
- So, follow this command to modify Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number [ Hit on the Build Number for 7-10 to activate Developers Mode]
- You will be notified when activated Developer’s Mode while tapping on Build Number.
- Finally, you can check “Developer Option” in your Android Settings.
- Tap on the Dr.Fone Software to install.
- You need to wait a couple of minutes to install Dr.Fone on your PC/Laptop Because the software takes time to complete the installation.
- Now, Connect your Android device to PC/Laptop using USB cable after installing Dr.Fone software.
- You are required to “Activate” “USB Debugging” by a pop-up notification on your Android device connected.
- Dr.fone software detects your Android devices connected and asked to choose data [Messages, Contacts, Audio, Videos ] you require to recover and click Next.
- Finally, you can check all the deleted data here and can recover all deleted messages, Videos, Audio using best Android Recovery Software.
By this way, you can easily restore data. This is the best way to restore or retrieve Android data.
Dr.fone had the most advanced features to restore data from any Android devices easily. Below, given are some awesome features of Dr.fone:Copy and paste this code on your site
- User-friendly app easy to use and operate.
- You can preview the data before recovering it to ensure recovery or not.
- Can easily recover deleted contacts, text messages, audio files, videos files, and any documents from Android.
- Recover data in just one single click.
- Also, recover data from Broken Android Devices and also from locked devices.
- Recover data from SD Card safely.
- Software work on all rooted and unrooted devices easily.
- Almost Dr.fone Android Recovery app supports all Android devices to recover data.
These are some amazing features of the best Android recovery tool to recover all deleted or lost data easily.
So, if you have any quires, you can contact us or leave a comment in the comment section below. We will respond you within a couple of minutes and resolve your quires soon. Also, you can even share this best tip on “How to recover deleted messages from Android”.